Sunday, July 3, 2011

What I've been up to lately...

I've been busy with several projects lately, I've been painting for Homearama (I'm doing a Alice in Wonderland playroom, more on that later), I've been working a lot for Shiraz Mediterranean Grill (that's not ready to show yet), and I've done some other freelance work that I probably shouldn't show yet either but I have done some other very neat smaller murals that I can show you and here they are. Thanks. See more work at Stivers Art.

This boy was crazy about castles.

This little girl wanted a peaceful beach view she could wake up to every morning.

A fun nursery mural that picks up imagery from the bedding.

A foyer faux-finish.


A very cool way to personalize a child's room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment, I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails