Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Long Day




I got the first coat of paint up on the movie marquee. I'll sharpen everything up, make the neon look all glowy and hopefully have that finished up tomorrow. Things are progressing on schedule which means I probably won't finish tomorrow because "on schedule" rarely ,if ever, happens.



I then moved on to work on another project I had started last week. It's a powder room that Is getting several different layers of glaze in what, eventually, will be a really nice geometric design. This was the third step in a five step process. Each step doesn't take long but I'm having to wait quite a bit in between each step.


Finally, today is the last day to enter the print giveaway. You have until midnight E.S.T. to enter. Find details here. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment, I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails