Thursday, April 8, 2010

Movie Marquee Mural and other stuff...


I finished painting the movie marquee mural today. I think it turned out great. Not much else to say about that. I then moved on to the other project I've been working on.
One more step to go. You can start to get an idea of how the finished wall is going to look which should be cool. Hopefully a short day tomorrow.

I also notified the winner of the print giveaway but they haven't gotten back to me yet so I will post when they do. It was someone with an Etsy shop and I sent them a convo, so check your e-mail. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to winner :)

    I love what you are working on :) The banner looks like it has real neon lights around it :)

    I love the iridescense of the wall stripes :) T.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails