Friday, April 16, 2010

Treasury East



So Etsy has rolled out this new treasury feature to make it possible for everyone to put together collections of their favorite items for the world to see. If you are not familiar with Etsy, before you had to wait by your computer for hours for the instant a new treasury would open just for the opportunity to put a thematic list of items together. No more! I had never had the chance to participate in that facet of Etsy culture but I have now, you can check out my first treasury here. It features lunar inspired art for kids. Please comment over on the treasury if you would be so kind. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. What a great treasury! I may share this,if that is alright? Either on my blog or my fb. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    best,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails